Monday, March 2, 2009

Software



To edit my film i used iMovie.


Firstly we had to import the basic clips that we had taken onto the Program which was pretty straight forward.


After this i watched the iMovie tutorials on the apple website. This helped me understand what the Program could actually do as i had only really used it quite briefly before plus i needed to do all the editing on my own as i was the only one in my group so it would help if i understood what i was doing.


Then i simply put the clips into the right order and added music from the Copyright Free websites i had found . The Program was quite straight-forward and the format for editing and adding music was easy to use. I didnt really encounter any problems with it apart from the tool which is on the program that crops a clip was sometimes quite confusing so i had to keep undoing the crop if i had done it wrong and re-doing it but eventually i got the hang of it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

During a visit to your website i saw the heading "software" and realised how much in common we both have. I too have an unhealthy obsession for software, however i do not share the same like for hardware. Is this the same case for yourself?

I currently own around 30 different brands of software with 49 different programmes within them. I hope this has interested you,

Yours faithfully,

Your blogging companion

Anonymous said...

After reading the comment above i had an epithany. I realised how much of my life i have been wasting by neglecting some versions of software. I wish i could turn back the clock 30 years to when i was a young lad, back when computers were just being invented. I myself went to Hardvard university in USA. Was a close companion with William Gates. Thankyou for this my blogging companion, you have made me finally realise how much software i have missed out during my long and eventful life

Yours faithfully