Friday, March 6, 2009

Copyright-Free Sound

During my research for filming and editing my project i have found a few useful sites of copyright free music that i can use. I must be careful and ensure that the site im using is Copyright Free and not Royalty Free as the two are totally different. Here is a List of a few of these sites:

freeplaymusic.com

akmmusic.co.uk

soundzabound.com

audio.lgfl.org.uk

audiojungle.net

musicmediatracks.com

trackline.com

http://podsafeaudio.com/

http://phlow-magazine.com/

copyleft-music.com

on-holdmusic.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW DEN CONMAN DIS IZ ONE SEXI BLOG

Anonymous said...

Greetings there my fellow blogger, i was passing by and happened to click on a link to your blog,
i have some words of advice for you, my blogging companion, an up and coming blogmaster and a future friend.

Please can you change your background, it is dis-satisfying to the eye. Also, more pictures would be desirable, pictures of anything, maybe animals.
I hop you take my advice into consideration,
Yours faithfully,

Anonymous